Write a review and win £50!
Enjoying your new gift, gadget or quirky purchase from Hawkin’s Bazaar? We’d love to know what you think of it! Leave a product review today and you’ll be entered into our monthly draw to win a £50 Hawkin’s Bazaar gift voucher to spend online.
It’s easy to leave a review on a product and we’d be very grateful for the feedback. Your honest opinions help us improve the site, service and products we offer!
To get started, simply sign in or create an account with us and then navigate to the page of the product you’d like to review. Once you’re there, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Reviews” tab to find these options:
From there it’s easy! Just choose a star rating, enter a nickname, add a review title and leave your comments. When you’ve said all you’d like to say, just click “Submit Review” and you’re done.
These are the kind of things we like to see in our customer reviews:
- The best reviews include not only whether or not you liked the product but also why. So please tell us why you liked or disliked something.
- Be specific about the product you bought, mentioning detailed features of the product and your experience in using it.
- Try to keep the review to between 100 and 500 words – not too long, but not too short.
- Be honest - we want your honest opinion of the product, good and bad.
- Keep it clean! We’d hate to remove your review because it upsets someone.
We’ll pick our favourite review every month to win the £50 prize. The rating you leave does not affect your chances of winning as we want your honest opinion. We’re looking for attention to detail and quality of writing. Describe why you did or didn’t like your purchase with a story or your own experiences. Make it entertaining or give us a giggle and it will increase your chances a lot!
We’re happy for you to leave negative feedback and one star reviews, but if you’re commenting to say that the item was faulty or not as expected, all we ask is that you give us a chance to fix it first. Email us on [email protected] and we’ll do our best to put it right. Product reviews are not an ideal place to deal with complaints as they do not go directly to our customer support team. Email is much quicker and is guaranteed to reach the people who can fix the problem.